Belcan Chemical Laboratory Technician in Muscatine, Iowa
Chemical Laboratory Technician
Job Number: 281916
Category: Lab Technician
Description: A Chemical Laboratory Technician job in Muscatine, IA is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this role, you will have an Associate’s degree in Chemistry or related scientific field. Bachelor’s (BS or BA) degree preferred. In this role, you will be supporting production units in a chemical manufacturing facility working around agricultural chemicals and laboratory equipment.
Chemical Laboratory Technician job duties:
• Prepare reagents, solutions, and standards.
• Maintain instruments, and apparatus according to established procedures to support testing activities of the unit
• Conduct lab analyses and communicate with customers in a professional
• Troubleshooting and maintenance of laboratory equipment
• Associate’s degree in Chemistry or related scientific field. Bachelor’s (BS or BA) degree preferred.
• Chromatography, LIMS and CDS experience
• Experience with GC, LC, IC, and Mass Spec instrumentation
• Ability to interpret, modify, and integrate chromatograms
Rotating shift work is required, as the Lab is staffed continuously 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
If you are interested in this Chemical Laboratory Technician job in Muscatine, IA, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Location: Muscatine , IA
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart