WestRock Summer Help in Galesburg, Illinois
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Summer Help - Galesburg, IL
WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Summer Help- Galesburg, IL
Summer Temporary Employment General Requirements:
- Full time College Students (must provide proof of enrollment)
- Must be at least 18 years of age (must provide proof)
- Pass contingent background and drug screen checks
The ideal candidate will be of strong character and integrity, positive, flexible, dependable, committed to working safely, have a strong work ethic, quality conscience, able to be on their feet for 8 to 12 hours per day, work 5 to 7 days per week, and have the desire & ability to work in a fast paced, non-air conditioned environment.
Job Description Summary:
General labor - Safely perform a wide range of general labor jobs and tasks at the WestRock corrugated box manufacturing facility located in Galesburg, IL.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to, stacking corrugated product, performing quality checks, setting-up equipment, cleaning and organizing, other miscellaneous work as assigned, etc.
- Ability to learn how to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate power hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean & organized work environment.
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations.
- Ability to lift, push and pull 50 lbs, climb stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout an entire 8 to 12 hour shift.
Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on your position and the company’s needs.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.